Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Trusting in Your Faith!!

I had all kinds of things that I wanted to post about today, however I keep going back to something that I've been thinking about a lot lately. I keep thinking about all the great things that I'm going to do in the future. I keep thinking about the plans that God has for my life and that they are so much bigger than I could ever commprehend. I know that in my last post I was talking about having faith, however when you trust in that faith then God starts to really work in your life and slowly starts to reveal things to you. So in this post I wanted to continue from where I left off in the last post.

I know that He is starting to reveal parts of my future and what I am doing is staying encouraged in what those plans are and not letting the physical and mental challenges take control of my life. Like I mentioned in my last post if someone like Nick Vujicic can swim and do all the things that he does then why shouldn't I. Does it mean that I don't face REAL pain? No! Does it mean that I don't wake up some mornings and say that it's going to be a hard day? No! I don't want to make it sound like everything is perfect. What you don't know is that as I write this I've been having a really hard time over the last five days. My pain has been intense, and trying to stay positive has been really hard. There isn't a day that I don't ask God for help to reduce the pain or help with my attitude. As I ask for God's help in these areas I'm finding that he's strengthening me and giving me that positive attitude I need.

Rather than bore you with a long winded post that doesn't make any sense I am attaching another video of Nick's that really speaks to how I feel so take a listen. I'd love to have people's thoughts of what they think about what he has to say?







When Nick speaks to us he speaks about the power that God has and the power that He has to change our lives. Some of these things that he talks about are happening to me, shapping and changing my life and I owe those changes to God. My future is going to be great.

1 comment:

  1. Listening to Nick Vujicic's Inspirational talk was the turning point in my life. I have some of his pictures on my blog. Thanks for this post.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Meter